- Medical Devices
- Surgical Cutting Tools
- Nitinol Clips
- Drug Delivery Devices
- Aneurysm Devices
- Catheter Flat Wires
- Etched Needles
- Spinal Components
- Medical Stents
- Mesh & Plates
- Collimators & Scatter Reduction Grids
- Traveling Wave Tubes
- Photo Chemical Etching
- Secondary Services
- Quality Engineering
- Medical Devices Tecomet Inc. etches stents, neurovascular implants, spinal components, drug delivery devices, flat wires and needles.
- Shields Etched shields are cost effective and can be produced faster than stamping. Shields are commonly used in the telecommunication, defense, microwave and aerospace industries.
- Electrical Leads Tecomet Inc. can precisely etch leads for use in circuit boards and other electronic devices. Leads can be supplied flat or formed, and with the desired plating.
- Burst Discs Etching is used to cut precise half-etch grooves in a disc. These grooves allow the disc to rupture at a specific pressure and release pressure.
Chemical Machining & Etching Services
Tecomet Inc. is a chemical machining and etching company that offers photo chemical machining and etching services for the medical, telecommunications, aerospace, defense, energy, and technology industries with a focus on quality, customer service and a fast turnaround time.
Photo chemical machining, etching, or sometimes just referred to as chemical machining or etching, is a chemical milling fabrication process which results in the production of components that can then be applied in various applications.
We are able to precisely etch thin metal foils, whether conventional or exotic metals, with thicknesses from 0.0001" to 0.070". Tecomet accurate, repeatable process is cost effective for all quantities, from prototyping to high volume production. Applications can range anywhere from shielding for circuit boards, to implantable medical devices and components.
Not only do we provide photo chemical machining and etching, but also secondary services such as metal electropolishing, forming etched parts, metal plating, metal heat treatment, passivation, shape setting for Nitinol, and prototyping services.
Tecomet Inc. has a wide selection of materials in stock at our facilities, including Nitinol, but customers may supply their own materials if that is preferred. If a customer needs help deciding what material would be best for their application, Tecomet Inc.’s expert technicians will be glad to offer suggestions based on the customer’s design and needed application.