- Photo Chemical Machining & Etching
- Secondary Operations/Services
- Quality Engineering
- Medical Devices Kemac etches stents, neurovascular implants, spinal components, drug delivery devices, flat wires and needles.
- Shields Etched shields are cost effective and can be produced faster than stamping. Shields are commonly used in the telecommunication, defense, microwave and aerospace industries.
- Electrical Leads Kemac can precisely etch leads for use in circuit boards and other electronic devices. Leads can be supplied flat or formed, and with the desired plating.
- Burst Discs Etching is used to cut precise half-etch grooves in a disc. These grooves allow the disc to rupture at a specific pressure and release pressure.
Chemical Machining - Chemical Etching
Kemac Technology is a chemical machining company that precisely etches thin metal foils with a focus on Quality, Customer Service and Fast Turnaround. Kemac can process conventional and exotic metals with thicknesses from 0.0001" to 0.070". Kemac's accurate, repeatable process is cost effective for all quantities, from prototyping to high volume production. Applications range from shielding for circuit boards, to implantable medical devices and components.
Photo Chemical Machining / Etching » Photo chemical etching is a precise, economic and flexible process that cuts metal burr free without any heat affected zones. Etching
Prototyping » Inexpensive tooling & fast turnaround make etching an ideal choice for prototyping. Multiple design iterations can be included on a single phototool. Prototyping